Main article content
We can provide a wide range of services before students depart, on the ground and once they return.
- Grant application support, including for the Australian Government’s New Colombo Plan, Endeavour Funding and others
- Promotion or promotional support
- Management of applications
- Treatment of enquiries
- Pre-departure support and sessions
- Visa paperwork and support
- Flights (some programs only) or advice on buying flights
- Seminars on cultural awareness, cross-cultural competency, work readiness and employability
- 24/7 support
- Emergency assistance and liaison with Australian Embassy
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Welcome pack, including sim-card, adaptor, map, emergency numbers and more
- Pairing with local buddy
- Transport for group activities
- Transport to and from work
- Regular debriefing during internship or program
- Career mentoring
- Capacity-building workshops
- Networking events
- Local and international expert seminars
- Social gatherings
- Weekend activities and overnight trips
- Linking interns with field-specific mentors
- Farewell event
- Language classes
- Feedback and debriefing catch-up
- Career and job-search resources
- Support obtaining personalised references from employers
- Alumni social and networking events
What we cannot provide:
- Advice on specific travel insurance packages. Students are advised to consult a broker or research on their own. We do require all participants to hold comprehensive travel insurance and provide evidence of this.
- Advice on vaccinations required. Students are encouraged to consult a travel doctor.
- Paid internships. All internships facilitated by us are unpaid, as required by local laws. We encourage all hosts to pay a stipend or allowance to cover some living costs but any such payments are at the discretion of the host and pass directly between the host and the intern.
- Any guarantee that elements of a program or internship will not change. The world is a dynamic place and our job is to work with it, not control it!